Friday, March 7, 2008

SALE... and it's Spring Forward this week-end!

I've got a full day tomorrow, er, today , so I thought I'd post this now before heading off to bed.

I'll be having a sale this week-end in my Etsy shop! I've decided to call it the Spring Forward sale, to remind people to move their clocks forward to Daylight Savings Time.


From Saturday March 8th to Monday March 10th:
Shop my SPRING FORWARD SALE at http://www.tatsuko.etsy.com/ !

Buy One Get One at 50% off!
How simple is that?

* Reduction applied to lower priced item; discount does not apply to shipping fees.
* If paying by PayPal or credit card, please wait for a revised invoice, or you may go ahead and make your payment and I will simply refund you your savings :)

And for anyone reading my blog - that's you! - get a one-day headstart shopping!
Purchase anything today, Friday, March 7th (from midnight EST) and this sale will be applied ☺


Have a look at some of the new designs that you'll find in my shop!




Head on over to http://www.tatsuko.etsy.com/ and have a peek :) Thanks for looking!

No comments: