Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'll be here again...

Happy Canada Day everyone!

I'll be back at Impact Galerie today, Thursday July 1st, selling my jewellery and some cards (won't have everything with me - just ask if there's something in particular you're looking for), from noon to 5 or 6pm (might stay later, if it's a good day!):

Impact Galerie, 209 St-Paul West, in Old Montreal just west of St.François-Xavier (street the Centaur Theatre is on), metro Place-d’Armes. Lots to see and do in the Vieux-Port (Old Port)!!!

There will be other talented artisans there too including fellow Etsians, Jackie of Petal Pop and Norma of CaraCarmina - definitely making it worth your while! This will likely be my last day at this store as well, and the next time I'll be selling to the public in Montreal in August 14th at Matsuri Japon... just so you know... ;)

No comments: