Thursday, July 15, 2010

Marché la Récré outdoor market

I'll be at the Marché la Récré outdoor market in Montreal's Mile End this coming Saturday, July 17th. It's the first time a weekly event of this sort is being planned, where you'll be able to find artisan-made creations, vintage treasures and great eats all in the same schoolyard, under the summer sun!

It'll be happening every Saturday in the schoolyard of Ecole Lambert-Closse, corner of St-Urbain and Bernard, from 10am to 5pm. I'll be there tomorrow for sure and might make it back for some other dates as well! Lots of goooood stuff to be found, see a partial list of the sellers here.

Vancouver...
I'll be heading back to the Powell Street Festival in Vancouver in a couple of weeks, July 31st & August 1st. Looking forward to being back in the newly refurbished Oppenheimer Park and seeing all my Vancouver friends and family!

For the occasion, I decided to make a new fancy tamago maki, or egg roll (hee hee!) sushi! Click to see more detail. Other new pieces in the makes as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely little sushi! How will you use them? Hope the sale goes well - I would love to attend!!!