I've got a Spring Craft Fair to prepare for this coming weekend, and as usual, it's a last-minute scramble to finish a bunch of items this week. I've got a fair bit of stuff already, but there's always new ideas popping into my little brain - new stuff I'd like to try out on this weekend's customers. We'll see how much I get done...
10am to 4pm
at the Dollard Civic Centre, 12001 de Salaberry, DDO, QC
Route 40, exit 55, take boul.des Sources North; then boul. de Salaberry West
With Mother's Day coming up, I'll have some great gift ideas at my kiosque:
- Custom photo pendants
- Chiyogami (Japanese patterned paper)pendants
- Semi-precious stone chokers & bracelets
- Sterling silver & semi-precious stone earrings
- Polymer clay jewelry: my ever-popular sushi jewelry and taiko drum jewelry
- Growing assortment of general cards, many of which are perfect for Mother's Day!
- Sets of note cards
- Origami crane decorations & cards
There will be over 55 artisans on site, selling all kinds of stuff. I will do my best to limit MY shopping!