Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sort of back... kind of... well anyway... meow.

It felt good to say what I did yesterday, kind of cleansing. You leave stuff in your head and body too long and it starts to fester and ferment. Next thing you know, you start to stink and soon begins the metamorphosis into a block of tofu... Hmmm, not where I meant to go.

Back to yesterday's post, thanks for reading it and taking it off my shoulders, so to speak. If I start using the word "universe" in future posts, I hereby give you permission to slap me.

I'm leaving this afternoon for Toronto, so I likely won't be blogging for a few days. I'm going to the One of a Kind Show, kind of scouting it out to see what kind of sellers are there...

So it will be Thursday Cat Blogging this time around:

Chibi has a new spot, perched on the back of the sofa on this folded blanket. Not an option for her without the blanket as she is very particular about the textures beneath her. On the bed, for instance, she will avoid walking on the sheets - odd, quirky maybe, but I like to call it higher intelligence :)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

have fun in toronto! i'm glad you are blogging again. i feel like a long lost friend is back!