Friday, March 23, 2007

Happiness is selling something you weren't sure would sell...

I have been selling my creations on Etsy.com since October 2005 and most of my sales have been of my sushi-related polymer clay items, like this sushi pendants and earrings.


I love making these little guys as well as other miniature wearable sculptures, but I also make other kinds of jewellery as well, with semi-precious stones and sterling silver. There are so many talented jewellery makers on Etsy so I dared not put any of these pieces up in my shop - waaaay too much competition.

With a bit of pushing from my sister, I listed some last week and this morning I sold these BLUE DISCO BALLS and PEARLS earrings - faceted quartz, freshwater pearl and sterling silver :



and these FRESH ORCHIDS earrings - olive jade, freshwater pearl, Czech glass, Bali sterling silver:


Yaaay!

I'm also pleased with how these two necklaces turned out. Just sent them out today:




Now that I am more productive and back into my work groove, I will be able to post more in my shop soon. I think I will stop here.

No, here...

No comments: